Bruce Hardwood Floors
A trusted brand for over a century. Superior quality through exacting precision in the milling process and rigorous inspections featuring up to 75 quality checkpoints. A luxurious selection of design styles, colors, species, and specialty finishes. That’s what you’ll find with Bruce hardwood flooring.
Bruce Hardwood Styles
- Hand-Scraped – in rich colors and popular wood species
- Rustics – the look of aged, hand-crafted hardwoods
- American Exotics – domestic species in a variety of colors
- Traditional Hardwood – in oak, cherry, walnut, birch, hickory, maple, and ash
How will your family and your new Bruce hardwood flooring get along? Just fine. Bruce hardwood is highly durable, but treat it kindly. If you take care of your floor, your family will enjoy its beauty for many years.
Beauty, durability, and affordability all come together in a Bruce laminate floor. You really can get a stylish and affordable floor that stands up to everything your family tosses at it – and still looks great.
Bruce Laminate Features
- Realistic Designs – Exclusive Hi-Definition Print Technology™ with VTx™ creates the most realistic looks and textures.
- Stain Protection – All Bruce laminate floors have our exclusive G3™ wear layer that protects against stains, fading, scratches, and scuffs.
- Easy Installation – Most Bruce laminate floors can be installed with Lock&Fold®, the fastest and easiest installation system.
- Strength and Stability – Bruce laminate floors are built around our Magnum HDF™ Core, which helps provide stability, lasting durability, and moisture resistance. The Magnum Plus HDF™ Core, found in our Premium Designer collections, gives your floor a more substantial feel and the solid sound of real hardwood.
Please Vistit Our Brand Website & If you see a product that you like please write down the product number and Save With Us Today!